Please the developer in you. Build, debug, unit test, and deploy high-quality applications on a diverse range of platforms; organize and manage your work over multi-monitors; bring your vision to life and expand unit-testing capabilities; discover all these and much more in Visual Studio 2010 Professional, a developer’s true strength.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional with MSDN Essentials comes with a range of features that enable developers to build, debug, unit test, and deploy high-quality applications on a diverse range of platforms including Windows, the Web, the Cloud, Office and SharePoint, and more.
Integrated Development Environment
Visual Studio 2010 Professional provides support for multi-monitor, so you can organize and manage your work however you want. You can also unleash your creativity by utilizing visual designers to leverage the latest platforms, including Windows 7.
Development Platform Support
Whether your project is simple or complex, you can use Visual Studio 2010 Professional to bring your vision to life on a wide range of platforms including Windows, Windows Server, Web, Cloud, Office and SharePoint, and more.
Visual Studio 2010 Professional includes unit-testing capabilities within the IDE that can generate all the method stubs necessary for compiling unit tests, which help to ensure each unit of code is performing correctly.
Visual Studio 2010 Professional with MSDN provides access to the latest core Microsoft platforms—Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise, and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2—in addition to providing enhanced support from a professional community.
12-month subscription to MSDN includes access to the following:
System requirements :
- Visual Studio Team Foundation 2010 Server and one (1) Client Access License
- Windows Azure
- Windows and Windows Server operating systems
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Two (2) technical support incidents
- One (1) E-learning collection
- Priority support in MSDN forums
- MSDN Flash newsletter
Visual Studio 2010 can be installed on the following operating systems:
- Windows XP (x86) with Service Pack 3 - all editions except Starter Edition
- Windows XP (x64) with Service Pack 2 - all editions except Starter Edition
- Windows Vista (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 1 - all editions except Starter Edition
- Windows 7 (x86 & x64)
- Windows Server 2003 (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2
- Windows Server 2003 R2 (x86 & x64)
- Windows Server 2008 (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
- 32-Bit (x86)
- 64-Bit (x64)
1.6GHz or faster processor
Hard disk required
3GB of available hard disk space (5400 RPM hard disk drive)
DirectX 9-capable video card that runs at 1280 x 1024 or higher display resolution